The Substance Dependence Treatment Review is positioned between a trade journal and a popular magazine. It is meant both for practitioners in the field of substance dependence treatment, as well as a general audience who wish to learn more about different kinds of treatment.
June 2017 Issue
- Introduction to the June 2017 Issue
- Community Reinforcement Approach to Alcohol Dependency Treatment
- Controlled Drinking - Alcohol Dependence Treatment Method
- The Sinclair Method and Controlled Drinking
- Selincro (Nalmefene) and Controlled Drinking
Review Objective and Mission
We provide edited and invited reviews of substance dependence and treatment topics of interest to those seeking treatment for substance dependence, for their family, friends, and acquaintances, and for the public at large.
- ISSN: 2573-6205
- Frequency: Six times per year
- Format: Online and via email subscription
- Subscription: Free
- Contact: email@example.com
The Substance Dependence Treatment Review is part of the general educational mission of Serenity Rehab. The Review is meant to help inform and educate the general public regarding treatment methods and issues of interest regarding substance dependence. The Review covers topics which are not a part of the treatment methods used at Serenity Rehab. Discussion of treatment methods does not imply endorsement of those methods.
Classics Press LLC
30 N. Gould St, STE 6080
Sheridan, WY, 82801, USA
+1 (307) 209-4034