Residential Rehab British Columbia Page 2
Here is a list of some residential rehab British Columbia, Canada. I am not endorsing or recommending any of them as I have not visited or reviewed the programs with the exception of looking at their websites where they have one.
This list of residential rehab British Columbia is for information purposes only and to give you a starting point when you are looking for help with your addiction issues.
If you operate a residential rehab British Columbia and would like to be listed here let us know via the contact us page and we will get it up there.
Comox Valley Recovery Centre Courtenay (250) 338-7144 Comox Valley Recovery Center is a residential rehab in Courtenay, BC. They offer 28, 42, 60 & 90 day programs and is a 12-step program for drug and alcohol addiction.
Hope Farm Healing Centre Duncan (250) 748-4479 To those seeking to be free from addiction or other life-damaging patterns, Hope Farm offers ‘a restorative farming community grounded in Christian Practice that offers a sanctuary of hope.’ Through engagement in the community and contributing to the work of caring for the land and the animals on it, our residents are offered the opportunity to address some of the root causes of pain and brokenness in their lives.
Wagner Hills Farm Society Fort St. John (250) 785-1008. 50 bed residential facility on a working farm. Faith Based treatment with Christian principles.
Top of the World Ranch Treatment Centre Kamloops 1(888) 996-6306 Privately owned 12-step drug and alcohol co-ed rehab program in Kamloops, BC.
- We offer two weekly one to one counselling sessions per client.
- We have monthly family support weekends.
- We are a 28 bed treatment centre where you will have your own bedroom within a two room cabin or lodge suite. Fully private rooms with en suite are limited.
- We now offer a very private detoxification on the ranch in a beautiful new log building with a maximum of 4 clients all with their own private bedroom & bathroom with 24/7 staffing.
- We arrange support for your arrival home with two prepaid counselling sessions, group and alumni supports and pre-arranged continuing care sessions with our continuing care coordinator.
- Set upon a private 600 acre ranch, we are as beautiful a spot as you will find.
- Our Chefs are the best around and our food is first rate.
- We offer a First Nations facilitated sweat lodge and sharing circle experience.
- We have a lake with canoes; we have beautiful hikes and serene walks.
- We have mountain bikes and trails to ride them.
Sage Health Centre Kamloops 1-866-414-1206 Sage Health Centre is a private abstinence based residential treatment facility that offers 28 - 84 days of treatment for men and women who are struggling with addictions. Our home style facility is located on secluded private property in the heart of Kamloops, BC and is within walking distance of all amenities.
Bridgeway – Intensive Residential treatment Kelowna (250) 763-0456 ext. 402 The Bridge provides 20 residential beds to those seeking intensive substance abuse treatment. The program is 6 weeks in duration and consists of a variety of programming.
- is highly structured and intensive.
- is person centered which means that we meet each client where they are and honor their unique individual process.
- is offered in a safe, substance free, live-in environment.
- will begin with a comprehensive intake assessment that will inform and direct individualized treatment goals and transition planning.
- provides a therapeutic and safe environment to examine the underlying factors of participants’ substance use.
- focuses on practicing skills to deal with issues such as boundary setting, communication, stress management, anger management and relapse prevention.
- addresses mental health and substance use issues simultaneously.
Valiant Recovery Kelowna 1-877-630-8419 Our Programs are based around each Client and their individual needs, with programs ranging from - 8 to 32 hours of 1on1 counselling. We treat the Roots behind Addiction not just the Surface Problems.
Ozanam House Kelowna (250) 762-4673 men-only facility with 19 beds. Ozanam House does not provide faith-based, 12 step, or psycho/social programming but subscribes to all three forms of recovery. Programming is client-directed and residents avail themselves or all of the 3 common recovery models. Entrance criteria: 3 months substance free, completed treatment within past 2 years, minimum 29 years old, must be homeless. May stay up to 2 years if required. Provincially-licensed. Clients on methadone must be stabilized.
Maple Ridge Treatment Centre Maple Ridge 1 877 678-6782 The Maple Ridge Treatment Centre works collaboratively with men experiencing problems with substance use to increase their capacity for healthy decision-making.
This process often results in improved wellness in their lives, their families and their communities.
MRTC in Brief
- Participants are male, 19 years of age and older, and have the basic ability to speak and understand English.
- Applications are accepted from professional referrals.
- Program delivery is primarily group based with some opportunities for individual sessions.
- Treatment is evidence-based, holistic, and informed by a wellness model.
- Length of program is 35 days, with extensions based on clinical needs.
Edgewood Rehab Nanaimo 1-800-683-0111 Inpatient Treatment for Addiction Includes:
- On-site clinical detox for Drug addictions like alcohol, cocaine, or heroin
- Process addictions like gambling or sex addiction and eating disorders
- Specialized treatment for hidden problems
- Personalized care programs
- Nutritional guidance
- Supervised physical fitness
- Recovery monitoring
Last Door Recovery Society New Westminster 1-888-525-9771 Last Door Recovery Society provides quality long-term residential in-patient Adolescent Addiction Treatment for male youths 14 to 18 years of age and Adult Addiction Treatment for males 19 and over, providing alcohol rehab, substance abuse and drug treatment.
Last Door helps people recover from drug addiction, alcohol addiction, gambling addiction, food addiction, video gaming addiction, internet addiction and nicotine addiction in the Vancouver area and New Westminster BC using the Social Model Program of Recovery.
Sunshine Coast Health Center Powell River 1.866.487.9010 Your stay in our residential alcohol & drug rehabilitation program follows a daily schedule of activities that focuses on long-term sobriety. Combined, The 30 day, 42 day, 60 day, and 90 day programs and sober living (90 days or longer) * accept a maximum of 36 clients so you can be assured of being on a first-name basis with staff and peers.
Phoenix Society Surrey 604-583-7166 option "1" The Centre's residential addiction services component funded by the Fraser Health Authority provides 28 beds that focus on stabilization from an addiction-based lifestyle.
- Integrated Case Management
- Substance misuse awareness and education
- Individual and group counselling
- Relapse prevention skills
- Health promotion skills
- Personal health care coaching
- Personal management skills
- Stress management
- Cognitive restructuring
- Emotional management training
- Additional addiction services provided by a concurrent disorder therapist
These are the residential Rehabs British Columbia, Canada that I was able to find, if you operate or work for another and would like it listed here please get in contact via the Contact Us page and send em the information, I would be happy to get it up there.
Again just to repeat my disclaimer from above I am not endorsing or recommending any residential rehabs British Columbia since I have never visited or assessed the centers. This is just the results from my online searching.