Serenity Rehab is a boutique drug and alcohol addiction treatment centre in Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand. We offer a comprehensive and holistic programme, with inclusive fees. Most importantly, we are an effective rehab, helping drug addicts and alcoholics reclaim their lives and 100% of our counselling staff are in recovery. We've been there; we know what you're going through; and we can help.
Self-Report Survey for Substance Use Disorders
This well-established screening questionnaire helps identify substance use problems.
- Have you ever felt you ought to cut down on your drinking or drug use?
- Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking or drug use?
- Have you felt bad or guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever had a drink or used drugs first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover (eye-opener)?
A score of 2 is considered clinically significant (high likelihood of use disorder).
Primary and Secondary Treatment Programmes
The first four weeks of rehab is the primary programme, which is the most important stage of addiction treatment. After four weeks, most of our clients then graduate into a secondary treatment programme, which deepens the foundation set in the primary programme.
While some clients are unable to attend the secondary programme because of other time commitments, the vast majority stay for an additional 4 to 8 weeks of the secondary programme.
The secondary treatment programme builds on the primary programme, and includes both group and 1-to-1 counselling, and a balance of structure and activities. The main objective is to further broaden and deepen the basis for a meaningful life without substance misuse and abuse.
Advantages of Serenity Rehab Thailand
We offer several advantages that combine to make Serenity Rehab the most effective and best value for residential addiction treatment in the world.
- The only programme in Thailand with a qualified Addiction Psychiatrist as the Medical Director.
- Transparent fees published on the website, no hidden costs.
- Evidence-based treatment
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Community Reinforcement Model
- Mindfulness Meditation training
- The intensive addiction treatment programme is enhanced with structured physical exercise and therapy
- Comprehensive therapies
- Assistance with Detoxification and Medical Services
- Individual counselling
- Group counselling
- Art therapy
- Fitness programme, including
- Full gym with cardio machines and weights twice/week,
- Swimming pool twice/week
- Walking/running in a rural setting (rice paddies and pineapple fields)
- Yoga classes
- Therapeutic Thai Massage
- Weekly excursions
- A sustainable weekly schedule focused on recovery
- Small programme size
- No more than 10 primary programme clients
- No more than 10 secondary programme clients
- Experienced and certified counsellors
- Excellent medical facilities
- Healthy meals
- Amazing location and amenities
- Convenient travel connections
- Caring and professional staff
- The best programme fees for residential rehab in Thailand
Affordable Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centre
Our treatment centre is set on two acres of beautiful manicured jungle gardens in Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand. At the same time, we have designed our location and programme to maximum value at a reasonable price. Our focus on affordable luxury puts Serenity Rehab in a very competitive position both abroad and within Thailand. We've focused on keeping our operating costs low, while not sacrificing any part of the comprehensive treatment and what matters most to our clients -- successfully building a sustainable recovery.
Inclusive Rehab Treatment Fees
Our fees are all inclusive for our programmes. There are no extras with the exception of airfare, hospital services (when needed) and personal items you may wish to purchase. Compare our amenities, our experienced professional staff, our highly effective programme, and our cost structure. Our goal is to offer the best value, at a high level of comfort and comprehensive, effective treatment.
A Client Talks About Serenity
Welcome to Serenity
Please contact us if you have any questions. If you or your loved one has a problem with drug addiction or alcoholism, we can help. We want to thank all of our current and past clients for choosing Serenity, and we look forward to welcoming all new clients into our extended family.